We reviewed Big Win Hockey last week and since then have spent more time building our team. The game still is fun and a few simple tips will help you develop your team into a powerhouse on the ice.
Big Win Hockey Tips
- Save some special big impact cards for when you need wins in Daily Trophy games in order to get into 1st place.
- Only use 1 or 2 special big impact cards each game, not 3.
- Play Big Win Hockey each day to earn more coins, as the more days in a row you play, the more coins you receive.
- Be sure to watch your team energy level before playing a game.
- Spend BUCKS on occasion to get star players. Even one star player can get you a few wins against higher ranked teams.
- Sell uniform cards to earn easy gold.
- Be sure to swap out injured players for healthy ones even if the uninjured player is rated lower.
- Play in daily trophy games to earn more coins and bucks.
- Be sure to watch how many times a player can be re-signed before investing in upgrading.
- Edit your team’s players names to make them easier to keep track of.
- Resist the urge to buy lots bronze packs. Save up and splurge on silver packs and only buy bronze packs when you need contract cards.
Hopefully these tips will help you win some games!