While the team at EA SPORTS has been working on NHL 13 since the puck dropped on the 2011-2012 season, they are far from done. NHL 12 was, and is, an amazing game, but fans of the series expect more every year. We’ve come a long way from the first NHL Hockey game for the SEGA Genesis and are lucky to have such a dedicated team working on the series. Here is a list of what I’d like to see in NHL 13.
NHL 13 Wishlist
- Custom EASHL jerseys and logos
- Line brawls
- College hockey teams
- The ability to continue your Be-a-Pro player
- More brands of gear
- Custom masks
- ECHL teams
- Actual NHL coaches
- Ice graphics match throwback jersey logos (Carolina/Hartford)
- Ability to use actual NHL transactions in Be-a-Pro mode
- Better fight engine
- Ability to adjust shootout mode length
Offer up your ideas in the contents.